The club has a selection of moorings on the River Hamble which are administered by Paul Royds-Jones email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members and non-members can apply for a mooring here. We sometimes have moorings that are vacant and available for immediate use, please contact Paul.
RIVER MOORINGS AVAILABLE 2023
There are currently five vacant club moorings available; HB6A, HC24 & HC28. Please email Paul for further information at email@example.com. (Last updated 20th Feb 2024)
- Annual Fee Includes Harbour Dues, Crown Estate Charges & Maintenance (done to a reassuringly high standard)
- Moorings are also available to Non-Members of WSC (preference given to members for subsequent renewal)
- (Club Membership has attractive benefits; First option to renew mooring in subsequent year, Dinghy storage, Pontoon, Launches etc)
- WSC Application Form & Moorings Terms and Conditions, available on Website.
- If interested, please complete a mooring application and contact Paul to discuss firstname.lastname@example.org
WSC administered moorings
|HC20 HC22 HC24 HC26 HC28 HC30 HC32
|HB148Q HB148P HB148O HB148N HB148M HB148L HB148K HB148J
|HB146 HB144 HB142 HB140 HB138 HB136 HB134 HB132
|HB80F HB80E HB80D HB80C HB80B HB80A
|HB20E HB20D HB20C HB20B HB20A
|HB6E HB6D HB6C HB6B HB6A
|HB22D HB22C HB22B HB22A
Hover over a markers to identify the moorings show in the map.